Crimson Stars Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends aren't born. They are made.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Eren's Introduction
What Is CSA and It's Mission? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:31 am by Lost Fate

» The Supreme Has Arrived!
What Is CSA and It's Mission? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:30 am by Lost Fate

» Hello all Members of CSA: Lost Fate's Introduction
What Is CSA and It's Mission? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 11:47 am by Lost Fate

» Finding CSA Staff
What Is CSA and It's Mission? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 11:26 am by Lost Fate

» CSA Academy Rules
What Is CSA and It's Mission? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:53 pm by Large Kid

» Le Largo is here
What Is CSA and It's Mission? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 10:38 am by Large Kid

» joshy is here
What Is CSA and It's Mission? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 4:41 pm by Large Kid

» New Recruits Guide
What Is CSA and It's Mission? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:31 pm by Lost Fate

» Crimson Seeds (CSA's Currency)
What Is CSA and It's Mission? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:26 pm by Lost Fate

What Is CSA and It's Mission?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lost Fate
Admin
Lost Fate

What Is CSA and It's Mission? Empty
PostSubject: What Is CSA and It's Mission?   What Is CSA and It's Mission? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:42 am

I have heard it many times when people are asked to join an academy. "What is your academy about?", "How is it different?", What do you have that will make me join?". My reasoning might not sell you but I hope you all will listen to it.

For a long while now I was a part of an academy that caught my attention. When I first joined they did everything to help it's members become greater duelists. There were weekly tournaments and classes but after a while all of that stopped. It ceased to be an academy and just someplace people would go to. The owner of that academy would just disappear and the two people who were the academy helpers just stopped doing their jobs. So I got really fed up with it. So I made the decision to create Crimson Stars Academy. It is my....no it is CSA's mission to be an academy everyone can come to with the intent to better themselves as duelists. I want everyone who comes here to be able to evolve into amazing duelists. From beginners to veterans I want everyone to find their way to evolve. CSA has two slogans. The first is: "legends aren't born. They are made" this means that no one is born knowing everything. Hard work and efforts are required to get to where you want to be. The second is: "Find your limits, then go beyond them" this means to say that you can surpass yourself and become stronger. My goal and CSA's goal is to help everyone evolve into great duelists.

Everyone who joined or is thinking about joining I don't know if this reason was good enough for you but that is the mission of CSA. Thank you all for taking the time to read all this.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonstarsacademy.board-directory.net

What Is CSA and It's Mission?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Stars Academy :: Introduction of CSA :: Mission of CSA-
Jump to: